Holiday at Podina
situated in Transylvania,
in the Apuseni Mountain Nature Park
(Western Carpathians) at 1100 m altitude. The
place is surrounded by
endless fir tree forests where you can hike, pick mushrooms, blueberries or wild strawberries. You can also
watch different flowers, birds or animals. Offroad adventures are available as well.
Casa de Oaspeţi Podina, Catun
201A, 407081 Poiana Horea, Com. Belis, Jud. Cluj,
We are here:
GPS: 46.574722 N; 22.930556 E
- One apartment consisting of:
- One double bedroom
- One twin bedroom
- One bedroom with 3 beds
- Fitted kitchen for self catering
- Bathroom (shower)
- One separate tween bedrom with bathroom (shower) and kitchen access.
- Parking, terrace and barbeque in the courtyard
in summer time.
Total capacity 4 rooms - 9 people:
* The apartment can be rented with one, two or all 3 rooms by your choice.
|Apartment with fitted kitchen, shower and:
- double bedroom
- twin bedroom
- bedroom with three beds
|Separate twin bedroom with shower
OTHER CUSTOMAR SERVICES
- Breakfast and take away lunch = 4 Euro/pers.
- Tourists transport and off road trips by 4WD car (max. 4 pers).
- 5 hour hiking tour, map and description provided.
can make a
phone or E-mail.
pay in cash when you check in.
hamlet about 2 Kms away from
the village Poiana Horea, on a local road.
There are two ways to get to Poiana Horea from the
international road E60 by car:
- From Huedin
the national road
DN1R about 50 Kms
- From Gilau
follow the county
road DJ107P+DN1R about 60 Kms
(After the Km # 50,
turn left over a small bridge and go
about 1.5 Km on a gravel road)
stations are Huedin and Cluj Napoca.
The nearest airport
Cluj Napoca. Available international flights by: